#LTHEchat is an online Tweetchat which provides an opportunity for educators in higher education to discuss contemporary issues & trends in learning and teaching. Inspired by the hugely successful #edchat, this is an opportunity to focus conversations on learning and teaching in Higher Education (HE). The weekly chat is open to anyone interested in higher education and will provide an opportunity to share practices as well as ideas and connect with other practitioners.
Each week the chat will have a focus on a specific aspect of learning and teaching in HE. You will be able to vote for your favourite topic. The topic of the week will be communicated on the #LTHEchat website and also via Twitter from @LTHEchat and the hashtag #LTHEchat.
The first tweetchat is on 29th of October, 8pm-9pm UK time, and the topic is ‘New ways to engage in bite sized professional development’.
You can find out more about #LTHEchat from this SlideShare presentation:
You can also follow @LTHEchat on Twitter:
Tweets by @LTHEchat
We hope that you will join #LTHEchat for some speed CPD, and look forward to seeing you online on the 29th Oct.
P.S. You can find out more about hashtags, and how they can be used for organised Twitter chats, from ‘Day 7 of #YSJ10DoT: Hashtags‘.
- Introducing Mentimeter for Microsoft Teams App – Technology Enhanced Learning on YSJ now has a university wide licence for Mentimeter!
- Moodle Quizzes for Assessments – Technology Enhanced Learning on Creating interactive videos for formative assessment in Moodle
- 5 Days of Student Engagement – Teams Insights and Analytics – Technology Enhanced Learning on Microsoft Teams Breakout Rooms
- 5 Days of Student Engagement – Using surveys and polls – Technology Enhanced Learning on 5 Days of Formative Assessment Day 1: Interactive Videos
- 5 Days of Formative Assessment Day 5: Feedback – Technology Enhanced Learning on Case Study: Using Screencast-O-Matic in teaching
On this blog you will find posts from Khaled, Laurelin, Aleks and Lorna; the TEL team, but we also welcome contributions from other YSJ staff and students on the matter of Technology Enhanced Learning and Digital Capability. If you would like to contribute to this blog then please contact the TEL team: TEL@yorksj.ac.uk
0 responses on "Introducing #LTHEchat"