In response to feedback from staff and students we have updated the main navigation menu in Moodle:
In the Staff menu you can now find links to the Technology Enhanced Learning website, Moodle Help Guides, information about ePedagogy, the Moodle Modules tool for creating credit-bearing courses, and the Request a Course feature for non-credit bearing spaces.
In the Student menu you can find links to getting help with Login Issues or Enrolment Issues, Digital Training support, Study Development, and information and advice about Academic Integrity.
In the Services menu you can find links to Mahara ePortfolio, the YSJ Media Library, WordPress, Lynda.com, Box of Broadcasts, Email, Library, Timetable, e:Vision, and Tutorial Booker.
This should make it easier to find the help or information you are looking for first time.
If you have any questions or comments then please add them below, or you can contact TEL@yorksj.ac.uk.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Days of Video Creation - Narrated Presentation
- 5 Days of Video Creation: Video
- Introducing You To Our 5 Days Of Video Creation Series
- Moodle: Creating Courses and Importing Content 2020-21
- New Feature: Creating a Teams Meeting within your Moodle course
- Institute of Coding Forum: The Accessible Curriculum
- Moodle: Course Design
- New Moodle Theme Testing
- Goodbye Tutorial Booker, Hello Microsoft Bookings
- Digital Accessibility Checklist
On this blog you will find posts from Phil, Jo and Suzy, the TEL team, but we also welcome contributions from other YSJ staff and students on the matter of Technology Enhanced Learning and Digital Capability. If you would like to contribute to this blog then please contact the TEL team: TEL@yorksj.ac.uk