Here is a list of our 10 most popular posts in 2014, according to views, along with a few other stats from the previous year (as of 22nd December 2014).
- Flipped Classroom
- What is a Personal Learning Network/Environment?
- Moodle Feedback Activity for Mid-Module Evaluation
- Creating Moodle Courses for 2014/15
- Stimulating Participation in Lectures
- Tracking Student Progress & Engagement in Moodle
- TEL Breakfast Cafes 14-15
- A-Z Tools & Technologies: Textwall
- Case Study: Delivering Webinars Using BigBlueButton
- A-Z Tools & Technologies: Nearpod
In 2014 we published 94 posts, in total we had 13,508 views, from 6,196 visitors, who left 36 comments.
The vast majority of our referrals came from Search Engines (2,887), followed by Twitter (647), elearningfeeds.com (366), and yorksj.ac.uk (317).
Unsurprisingly, the United Kingdom (9,888) generates the most traffic to our site, followed by USA (835), Australia (346), India (206), France (187), Canada (160), Germany (157), Ireland (123), Spain (118), and Italy (83) who make up the top 10.
Thanks to everyone who viewed, commented or shared. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
On this blog you will find posts from Khaled, Laurelin, Aleks and Lorna; the TEL team, but we also welcome contributions from other YSJ staff and students on the matter of Technology Enhanced Learning and Digital Capability. If you would like to contribute to this blog then please contact the TEL team: TEL@yorksj.ac.uk