2019 PressED Conference
A WordPress and Education, Pedagogy and Research Conference on Twitter
April 18th from 10am – view the #PressEdConf19 Schedule
PressED is a conference (#PressEdConf19) looking into how WordPress is used in teaching, pedagogy and research. The conference happens solely on Twitter!
There is a fascinating range of presentations on offer, including (but not limited to):
- WordPress as a cross boundary digital habitat
- Collaborating with students to bridge the gap between academic disciplines and industry
- Towards WordPress as a Social Learning Experience Platform – featuring TELs very own Phil & Jo!
- Using Blogging as a Learning Tool
- More than a lecture: story based patient safety
- Pressed for Words: Using WordPress to transition from student into professional working life
- Encouraging wider application of active social learning pedagogies via blogging
- PowerPoint vs. WordPress
- Using WordPress to Enable Skill Sharing Between Peers
- …and many more…
Find out more at https://2019.pressedconf.org/, and join in on Thursday April 18th from 10am…