Your channel is where people can watch videos you’ve uploaded to IGTV. Before you can post videos to IGTV, you first need to create a channel.
To create a channel:
From the Instagram app or IGTV app:
- Tap in the top right of Feed, or open the IGTV app.
- Tap > Create Channel and follow the on-screen instructions.
On the web at Instagram.com:
- Open your web browser and go to Instagram.com.
- Go to your profile and tap or click IGTV.
- Select Create Channel and follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind that your channel follows the privacy settings of your Instagram account.
Once you’ve created a channel, you can upload a video.