We’re getting social with our first Learn with Lynda post of 2018! This month we’re highlighting Learning Instagram, a 1 hour 5 minute course from Garrick Chow.
Instagram is a popular photo-sharing social network. It’s second only to Facebook, and new members are joining every day. This course will help curious or intimidated new Instagram users get up to speed quickly. Chow explains how to install the Instagram app, find and follow users, and take and post pictures. Plus, learn how to use Instagram filters, use captions and hashtags, and develop a community of followers.
- What is Instagram?
- Creating an Instagram account
- Following other users
- Shooting photos and videos
- Processing photos
- Posting photos to Instagram
- Liking and commenting on photos
- Tagging photos
- Regrammming photos
Watch a preview of Learning Instagram
P.S. Did you know? You can integrate your lynda.com course completion certificates with your LinkedIn profile – and share the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired. Simply ‘Share’ your certificate of completion and select ‘Post to LinkedIn profile’!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Creating interactive videos for formative assessment in Moodle
- 5 Days of Getting Started: What's New in Moodle for 2020-21
- Presentation Translator for PowerPoint
- Assessment Series Day 4 - Moodle Quiz
- Spotlight on Digital Capabilities I: What are Digital Capabilities?
- Hello! New TEL Advisor
- Accessibility & Inclusivity: New Digital Accessibility Regulations
- Goodbye Tutorial Booker, Hello Microsoft Bookings
- SEDA Award in Supporting Technology Enhanced Learning (STEL) 2019
- Moodle: Collapsed Topic and Socialwall Course Format
On this blog you will find posts from Phil, Lauren, Suzy and Aleks, the TEL team, but we also welcome contributions from other YSJ staff and students on the matter of Technology Enhanced Learning and Digital Capability. If you would like to contribute to this blog then please contact the TEL team: TEL@yorksj.ac.uk